Buy Amazing Products from Amazon

Thursday, November 15, 2007

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase..?

One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!!
Dear Bo$$,
In thi $ life, we all need $ome thing$ mo$t de $perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$ of your worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company . I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
$incerely Your$
Marian $hih


The next day, the employee received a nice reply like this :
Dear Marian
I kNOw what you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NO thing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet . NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may
go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad . I have NOthing more to add NOw.

You kNOw what I mean

Yours truly,
Manager

No comments: